Field Test - Heart Rate and/or Power Training Zones for MTB, Cyclocross and Road - Advanced
Pete MacLeodAll plans by this Coach
Use this one week guide to establish your heart rate and/or power training zones. It will take you step by step in performing a field test and how to interpret the data you receive. A heart rate monitor and/or a power meter is required.
Workouts are set up in the workout builder for simple plug and play with most cycling computers and smart trainers.
Whether you have previous data or not, this will help those determine their current zones.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?