Cycling: 40K Time Trial for Unfit, Time-Pinched Athletes
Gale BernhardtAll plans by this Coach
You are currently riding three days per week. These days might be indoor riding, outdoor riding or some combination of both. The first week of the plan shows the first ride begins with a 30- to 45-minute ride on Monday, a 45- to 60-minute ride on Thursday and a 45- to 60-minute ride on Saturday. A range of times is given to accommodate some individual differences. The weekday rides do not build much, however, the long weekend rides build to between 1:30 and 1:45.
Find the supporting documents you need to help you with this plan at this link.
You can find more training plan choices at THIS HOT LINK.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?