FTP cycle coaching fulfil the potentialAll plans by this Coach
Thank you for taking the time to check out our 4 week plan , this plan is aimed at athletes who have hit a wall and need to boost their training with different progressions and really test themselves, the hours are not huge on these so aimed at riders short on time and doing most of their training on the turbo trainer, the aim is to build a progressive load over the weeks focusing on power control, efficiency ,pacing of efforts and working on repeatable power and lactate clearance. please do not target this block if you are a beginner with no training behind you and a strong sense of your limits , its a fun progressive block and though short on actual hours they are all quality hours aimed at making you a stronger more complete athlete , this is a set up load plan getting you ready to take on harder longer blocks in the future
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.