BCA | Time Trial ~ Heart Rate – INTERMEDIATE SENIORS – 16 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 16-week plan has been designed specifically for intermediate senior riders (50 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for time trials. The plan is suitable for time trials with a distance of 50 miles (80 km) or less. You can also use this as a winter training/off season base plan.
Intermediate Senior Riders:
- 06:50 hours progressing to 09:16 hours (max week)
- 5 bike workouts per week.
- 50 + years of age.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses heart rate.
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:22 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:22 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|