Rebecca Romero - Olympic Gold MedallistAll plans by this Coach
OVERVIEW - This is a 20 week Time Trial Cycling plan for athletes preparing for a 25 mile (40km) race. It starts with a 4 week base phase, followed by 8 week build phase and then finally a 8 week race specific phase. it It is periodised with essential recovery weeks and is focused towards newcomer to mid level Time Trial athletes, who want to perform well at an event.
WHAT IS THIS TRAINING PLAN FOR - This plan is a novice-level performance plan geared towards those seeking a good first 25 mile (40km) Time Trial.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING PLAN FOR - Those embarking on this plan will have some cycling background and will have spent a some time cycling or doing triathlon. They will be ambitious in their time goal and be prepared to commit time and effort to being the best athlete they can be. The Sessions are based on Power (Watts) so you will need to be training with a Power meter or Smart Trainer to follow this in the way intended.
For further Information on our Training Plans visit our website
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.