Time Trial Booster - Intermediate Level | 8 weeks 6-9h/week + Coach Support
Jakub Novak - Pro Cycling CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Why Buy From Us?
Detailed, flexible plan from former World Tour Professional and qualified coach Jakub Novak.
What comes with a training plan:
• EMAIL COACH ACCESS for questions or help with your plan
• Re-use your plan multiple times
• CHOOSE from many variations of the plan based on your LEVEL and DURATION - you can switch free first 7 days.
• Included nutrition, recovery, core training and yoga exercises
Is This Plan For You?
• Designed to improve your Time Trial Performance, improving Anaerobic System, Pacing, Pedaling Technique and other
• Training is designed from 6 to 9 hrs of training per week.
• 3-4 rides per week ( 70% TT bike training, 30% Road Bike Training)
• Easier weeks included for recovery and adaptation
• Shorter trainings are mid-week and longer rides at weekends
• Regular FTP tests to track progress
• Train using Power and HR
• Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo, Cyclops and more
• Ideal to start this plan after minimum of 2 months base training
• Start 2 months before your target TT event
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 7 days.
Non-stop email coach support
Our Qualified Coaching team is available to answer any questions during the first use of your plan.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|7:24 hrs||3:10 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||7:24 hrs||3:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter