8-Week Time Trial Training Plan (7-10 hours/week)
Landry BoboAll plans by this Coach
The 8-Week Time Trial Training Plan is the perfect plan if you are looking to crush your time trials this season! This plan is best to be started at least 8 weeks out from the "meat" of your season or your most important event. This plan features structured workouts for both your road and time trial bike.
This plan is recommended for athletes who have completed AT LEAST 1 month of base training prior to beginning this plan.
Weekend workouts may be replaced by races if this plan is taken on during the season.
-Training Experience: 3+ years
-Availability: 5+ days
-Level of fitness: 1-2 months base training minimum
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?