Cycling Time trial 10 miles 8 weeks
Nick De MeyerAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week 10 mile time trial plan will get you in tip top shape for completing your next 10 mile TT!
You'll be cycling 4-5 times a week, focusing on maintaining power and heart rate in aerobic decoupling sessions, tempo, sweet spot, and vo2 max sessions
Prepared by Nick de Meyer Training Bible Coaching Master Endurance Coach, Level 1 Training Peaks coach and Wattbike instructor
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:16 hrs||1:44 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:16 hrs||1:44 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?