USA Marek MatusAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week plan is suited for intermediate or advanced cyclist. Basicly it is based on growing up your FTP and Vo2. After this plan you will be prepared for TT from 10 to 45. Maybe slightly longer, but then better contact me.
Before this plan you should have good strength endurance and endurance days done.
Every 4 weeks we do a FTP test to recognize your improvement.
There are some core-full body exercises for better positioning on your TT bike.
Good luck and have a nice time :-)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.