Beat the Clock - Time Trial Training - Advanced - 4 Weeks
Alex Quirk / Endeavor CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Here is a program to help you smash you next time trial! This program is for experienced riders/racers, who are familiar with Time Trials and TT preparation and would like to do some specific targetted sessions without having to hire an ongoing coach. The program is designed with time crunched athletes in mind. No weekday session is longer than an 2 hours. Get more bang for your buck with highly TT specific sessions. It is preferable if you are using a power meter in this program. What you get:
- 1 x 4 Week Training Block
- Program designed to get progressively more difficult but allow for recovery
- Built in recovery periods
- Variety of sessions to keep you engaged and help you coach yourself going forward
- Detailed session plans (inc. Power/Wattage guidelines for each session).
- For best results commence program 4 weeks out from target TT.
- Power Testing (including instructions on how to establish training zones) and Warm Up Protocols
- It is recommended for athletes to commence this program after 2 months of base training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:41 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:41 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?