Beat the Clock - Time Trial Training - Intermediate - 8 Weeks
Alex Quirk / Endeavor CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Here is a program to help you smash you next time trial! This program is for experienced riders/racers, who are familiar with Time Trials but have never done any specific Time Trial preparation. The program is designed with time crunched athletes in mind. No weekday session is longer than an hour and a half. Get more bang for your buck with highly TT specific sessions. It is preferable if you are using a power meter in this program. What you get:
- 2 x 4 Week Training Blocks
- Program designed to get progressively more difficult but allow for recovery
- Built in recovery periods
- Variety of sessions to keep you engaged and help you coach yourself going forward
- Detailed session plans (inc. Power/Wattage guidelines for each session).
- For best results commence program 8 weeks out from target TT.
- Power Testing (including instructions on how to establish training zones) and Warm Up Protocols
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:52 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:52 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter