8 Uger Vo2Max Booster
Lasse JakobsenAll plans by this Coach
Put simply, your VO2 max is a numerical measurement of your body’s ability to consume oxygen.
It’s not something intrinsic; it’s an external parameter that is affected by things like how many red blood cells you have, how adapted your muscles are to distance running, and how much blood your heart can pump.
Therefor is really important to build your Vo2Max base, because it will increase your overall fitness and stamina.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:34 hrs||1:08 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:34 hrs||1:08 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?