20 Weeks Until Your Best 25 Mile Time Trial Season (Minimalist 4-7 hours per week) Power RLP911
Rob LeeAll plans by this Coach
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe" - Abraham Lincoln
A Training Plan for time-crunched age-group athletes with full time jobs; this plan has a specific focus on improving your time trialling abilities.
Designed by Level 2 TrainingPeaks coach, British Cycling certified coach, and ex-elite racer Rob Lee, this plan draws on his substantial racing accomplishments (over 130 race victories, and numerous cycling distance records) and over 20 years of successfully coaching hundreds of athletes to their goals. Questions? Please visit my website at www.rlperformance.co.uk or email me directly at: email@example.com
Please note: You can reuse this training plan in the future by changing the start or end date. This is a power-based training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?