Marc PreeceAll plans by this Coach
This is a power based cycling plan that is progressive in nature and all power based. To achieve the adaptation I would expect at the end of this program, you will have had to achieved all the key power based sessions that in the working week. Sessions that are over the weekend, are not going to add significant strength and or power to your fitness. This latter part of the week is endurance, but as recent research suggests you do not need huge amounts of this in order to have sufficient endurance to race. Riders rarely lose a race due to endurance, but often they do due to lack of speed, power or strength.... Quality Vs Volume and quality is key.... `So don't skip this and if needed skip the endurance ride at the weekend, especially if the weather is indicating its risky to ride.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.