4 week Time Trial Booster
Alex TaylorAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a quick 4 week boost ahead of a TT, particularly 10 or 25 milers. It can also be used as an emergency FTP boost!
It is low volume but high intensity, it builds the intensity over the first 3 weeks then you have a mini taper ahead of your TT. Make sure you're properly fuelled on the interval days.
On the rest days try and do a good foam roll and stretch session. If you need assistance with what to do with this, give me a shout.
The Saturday and Sunday sessions can be interchanged. The plan can be a little flexible however don't do two hard days back to back.
Try and do all the intervals in your TT position, if it's a hilly TT typical of early season in the UK, then you could do the intervals as hill reps.
Enjoy, please send me any feedback, especially any success stories!
All the best
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?