Simon CirnskiAll plans by this Coach
This is the plan we used with Matej Lovše on his way to becoming UWCT TimeTrial world champion.
His words: My name is Matej Lovše and ''12 weeks to become UWCT World TimeTrial Champion" is a training plan I used in 2017 when I become a world champion in Albi, France. Every road to success is hard, exhausting, but at the end rewarding. As they say: ''No pain, no gain'', so stick to the plan, train hard and the results will come.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.