Best ever 40k TT - final 4 weeks
Brett GrieveAll plans by this Coach
For an Elite athlete who has already completed 3-6 months of base and build training. This phase includes efforts designed to lift speed and FTP with much work conducted on the TT bike on aerobars. Suitable for 40km TT preparation. 12 - 16 hours per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|13:43 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||13:43 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?