BPC Performance SystemsAll plans by this Coach
This program is not for the faint of heart. And yes, you should consult a doctor before starting this TT improving work of art and science. You will be taken through 8 weeks of quality intense sub to super threshold efforts. If you listen to your body, and take recovery as directed, you will be different cyclist than you were on day one.
Who is this NOT for? It is not for riders who don't care about improving. It's also likely not the best choice for riders with a big list of events over the next 16 weeks.
How can it work for all levels? We have taken each week and prioritized the rides into 3 main rides of focus, and the other days being less focused or optional. This allows for a better balance of fun and focus, while giving different levels options of getting in more mileage to build their engine. The 3 main rides will be focused on either skills, technique, focused intervals of varied intensity, or just increasing your mileage. Focus changes as the plan progresses. But by the end of the 8 weeks, your riding buddies will be begging you to slow down. Or telling you to take a chill pill.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.