Handcycle H1-H4 6 weeks to a better Time Trial (Power Based)
Rick BabingtonAll plans by this Coach
Event specific Time Trial Training can greatly improve your performance at a particular event! This Power based 6-week plan is designed to help your focus on a single event and maximize your results. Regarding cadence for these workouts, aim for 80-100rpm on flatter terrain and 70+rpm when climbing. Enjoy the build and have a great race!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:27 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:27 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?