3 Month Build For Short Range Time Trial Event
Paul PickupAll plans by this Coach
A plan based around turbo work for short range - 10 mile and/or 25 mile TT races.
On average the training load is spread over 4 turbo sessions per week and should build form and race speed towards the end of the program.
Users should be at a good level of fitness at the start of the program - The schedule could be extended to accommodate for specific individuals needs if required (on request).
The sessions will cover mostly threshold work, either looking for long stints beneath FTP, to help push it up or shorter efforts above FTP to pull it up.
As the schedule progresses, there will be a mixture of under, overs, and mixing them altogether to really push the body and your limits.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:51 hrs||1:35 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:51 hrs||1:35 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?