Race Faster In Your Next Criterium (Bike+Core, Mobility & Stretching)-All Levels: 4 wks/6-10hrs
Dana WilliamsAll plans by this Coach
This 4-week program is designed to improve your cycling fitness so you can perform at a higher level in your next criterium race(s). Achieve Performance Training & Coaching has created a training plan to make you a better crit racer. Developed by experienced coaches and Cat 1 racers, this training plan will improve your aerobic and anaerobic capacity through specific block interval training. The plan also incorporates core workouts, and stretching+foam rolling with a link to video instructions.
If you have questions on this program or one-on-one coaching then contact #AchievePTC by visiting http://www.achieveptc.com/.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:45 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|0:43 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:45 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:43 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?