Brute Force Cycling
Brute Force Cycling is the biggest, baddest cycling program in the known universe designed for cyclists and triahtletes by USA Triathlon level 3 certified coach Sharone Aharone of Well-Fit Triahtlon and Training. This 10-week training program combines sessions on the CompuTrainer dialed in to your ability and personal strength training workouts aimed squarely at the muscle groups that power your cycling. Complete the program and transform your bike leg from a liability into an unfair advantage.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.