Sharpen Up for 2021! Do It On ZWIFT - 4 Weeks
Paul OzierAll plans by this Coach
Faster on Zwift, and the Road
ZWIFT® is a great platform to use with this plan.
This plan is designed for the road cyclist training to race Zwift or the real world. The goal of this plan is to develop your skills and abilities to fare very well on Zwift as well as the real world races.
The plan is built by USA Cycling Level 1 Coach and Cat II road cyclist Paul Ozier. Paul is an Elite Coach at Peaks Coaching Group. Paul has over 25 years of racing experience and more than 15 years as a cycling coach. Athletes coached by Paul have excelled to new levels, set personal bests, won races for their first time, and taken home Silver and Gold medals in state championships.
This is a 4 week plan. The plan will do wonders to get that fine edge to reinforce your all around rider abilities. Zwift is a unique platform that has different demands than real world riding and racing. Real world is improved by the Zwift style of riding, and vice versa. The online platforms have opened a new feel for training that actually helps riders, particularly with FTP and/or the ability to pedal non stop under heavy workloads.
We recommend you have the following abilities before beginning this plan:
Cycling 2+ hours
Racing fitness or similar experience
Zwift Account or similar
Workout Builder Daily workouts Auto Sync to Zwift. You can connect your TrainingPeaks account to Zwift so that your daily training plan workouts inside TrainingPeaks automatically sync to Zwift each day. Complete the workout and Zwift automatically syncs to TrainingPeaks with the resulting data. Workout Builder files also can be used on ERG Video, Trainer Road and most other training software. Workout Builder .FIT files can be loaded on your Garmin, Wahoo, etc. to use as a workout while riding outdoors.
Benefits of our Training Plan:
- All plans have a 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Training plans are reusable; tweak your FTP settings and train again at your new found level
- Email access to the coach
- We build plans for athletes of all abilities and experience
Zwift is a registered trademark of Zwift, Inc.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?