Ken NicodemusAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week cycling plan is for the individual who has already been riding 2-3 hours per week. The participant should have been exercising regularly for at least 3 months. The focus of the plan is to provide a sensible and systematic approach to cycling regularly to achieve the initial goal of finishing a 100K ride (62 miles) and/or setting the stage for more extensive cycling (i.e., longer or faster races) in the future.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?