B 1.1 Level Masters Base Period (Heart Rate)
Roy FoleyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
The 8 week plan starts out with some basic aerobic capacity building. The first 4-5 weeks sets a solid fitness foundation with the final 3-4 weeks building in tempo efforts. The plan will end with a capstone 2.5 hour aerobic extensive ride. Also, during the first few weeks you will gain a better understanding of how to use Training Peaks systems and develop training zones to make training more effective.
What athletes will need:
1) Open to new ideas and training
2) Uploaded able cycling computer
3) Heart rate or power meter.
4) Computer in order to view Training Peaks and upload ride information
5) Training time 4-6 hours of ride time and 1 hour of strength per week
6) Strength training is body weight only for this plan
1) Two 4 week training blocks set up to be completed using feel, heart rate or power.
2) Start-up coaching call or email (15-20 minute phone call)
3) Mid-point review upon request. Send us a email request and we will review your training
4) Endurance Custom Strength training program included
5) Discounted additional coaching consults as needed along the way.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:27 hrs||2:25 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:27 hrs||2:25 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor