Scott HolmesAll plans by this Coach
Progress from 6-10 hrs a week with 3 rest days.
Week day efforts 1-2 hrs long and weekends 2-3 hrs long.
1st mth-Base and Strenght, Endurance.
2nd mth-Endurace, Strenght.
3rd mth-Endurace and above Threshold efforts.
Each mth there is a 12min Threshold Test to perform
Hr Monitor would be needed and Power is not essential but would be useful on intervals less than 3mins.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.