12 Week Intermediate Cycling Training Plan
Lee A ZohlmanAll plans by this Coach
This is a perfect training pkan to get you ready for a cycle tour or race. This program is for a cyclist with 3-5 years of consistent training and/or racing under their belt. We will have you cycling five days per week with a focus on aerobic conditioning and intervals to get you faster. If you want to step up your training a notch then this is the program for you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:28 hrs||4:15 hrs|
|1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:28 hrs||4:15 hrs|
||1:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?