12 Week Cycling Training Plan for 30-50 Miles
Lee A ZohlmanAll plans by this Coach
Now that you are signed up for some type of cycling event it is time to train and get fit. Use our plan and get the right kind of miles in your legs to prepare for your ride. You will be following a periodized training program that will have specific training for your tour. Don't wait. Sign up now.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:37 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:37 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?