10 week Grandfondo Preparation Program
Nicholas VipondAll plans by this Coach
This Training Plan is an 10 Week plan designed to help build you up to doing a Gran-fondo of 80 or more KM. It assumes that you have a base of fitness before beginning the program, and will help you to fine tune your riding for a long day in the saddle. By taking you through 2 build phases, and a short taper for the event.
Zones referred to in the plan are based on Andy Coggans Power or Heart Rate Zones and are tested using a FTP test during weeks 1 and 4. (http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/power-training-levels)
Please contact me if you have questions about the program, I am available for training consultation. firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?