Nicholas VipondAll plans by this Coach
This Training Plan is an 10 Week plan designed to help build you up to doing a Gran-fondo of 80 or more KM. It assumes that you have a base of fitness before beginning the program, and will help you to fine tune your riding for a long day in the saddle. By taking you through 2 build phases, and a short taper for the event.
Zones referred to in the plan are based on Andy Coggans Power or Heart Rate Zones and are tested using a FTP test during weeks 1 and 4. (http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/power-training-levels)
Please contact me if you have questions about the program, I am available for training consultation. firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.