4-Weeks to your A-Race (/Beginner/Intermediate, Cycling, Reusable). Includes email access to coach.
Tucker OlanderAll plans by this Coach
After putting in a big base over the winter/spring, many athletes struggle with putting the perfect final touches on their form ahead of a big target event. How much intensity, how many hours, and which focus are all questions that spin around an athlete's mind.
With the 4-Week Build to your A-Race training plan, we take the guess work out of your preparation! With calculated hours and precise intensity, you will come into your peak event both fresh and sharp!
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Tucker directly at Tucker.firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:26 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:26 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?