Zwift Ready 12 week long road or Gran Fondo event - race ready training plan! (8-12 hours per week)
Finish Fast Cycling - Coach KyleAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the Finish Fast Cycling 12 week training plan to get you ready for an important road cycling race or event!
Whether it is a really hard race or even a gravel event or a Gran Fondo, then this is the best way to make sure you are ready to enjoy your ride and crush your friends (and enemies)!
The plan averages between 8-10 hours a week and includes some specific cycling workouts plus some strength efforts as well. Also, the plan recommends that you do a few warm up events or group rides to make sure you are ready to go!
Please always wear your helmet, use lights and reflectors as necessary, be safe and courteous to traffic and have fun!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:10 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:10 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?