Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This 9-week novice training plan is for the beginning cyclist looking to successfully complete a 50-mile ride. The athlete using this plan enjoys cycling and is currently cycling a few days per week, either on a stationary bike, in a spin class or outdoors. The athlete should be able to ride outdoors several times per week for at least 45-60 minutes to begin this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?