Base (Threshold) 6-7 Hours
Phil KilpatrickAll plans by this Coach
This plan is great for those coming off a long and low programme and are a TT/diesel style of rider.
It can also be used for those coming out of a Sweet spot base programme looking to push the FTP ceiling.
Low volume, longer rides at the weekend
Intervals and strength training thorough the week.
Total sessions 5 bike, 1 strength and as much yoga as you like
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?