Charles Kyle - KyleCoachingAll plans by this Coach
Basic 10 Week Plan for Newer Cyclist. This can be done with a mixture of outside and trainer activities. A corresponding "cheat sheet" comes with the plan that gives an alternative outside ride to a Sufferfest Video. Sufferfest Videos can be purchased at www.thesufferfest.com (KyleCoaching is not related to Sufferfest, simply we have found their videos to be excellent indoor workouts".)
On Day One there is an attached file that will crosswalk all Workout codes and Themes to a Sufferfest video.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.