Cycling 25-30 miles - Novice
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This 8-week plan is for the novice cyclist who currently cycles 30-45 minutes a few times per week, either on the road or a stationary bike. Once you begin the plan you should be able to commit to 4 days of riding each week--the longest weekday ride is 45 minutes and the longest weekend ride will build to 2 hours.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?