Threshold Endurance SportsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is built for the Cat. 3-2 level cyclist with 9 to 14 hours a week to train. The plan is based around raising your threshold during the racing season. In this plan, you can expect to be doing roughly 2 interval sessions during the week and either racing or doing longer endurance rides on the weekend to maintain aerobic endurance.
To get started, you'll want to make sure you complete the field test in the attached training guide (under plan details) to establish your training zones for this plan. Make sure you are well rested going into the field test and have had a few lighter rides leading into the field test.
**All workouts in this plan are smart capable and can be dowloaded for use on your cycling computer or smart trainer.
Before starting this plan or any other plan, please consult with your doctor to ensure you are fit to complete a training plan with sustained cardiovascular workouts.
For questions regarding this plan, contact a TES Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?