12 Week Build-up 70 miles in Mountains
Winston DavidAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to help a cyclist build up to being able to ride for 75 miles. All the athlete needs is a stopwatch and Microsoft Word to read the workout descriptions. The workouts are described by perceived exertion, heart rate, and power. The athlete needs to have time to ride 4 times a week for up to 1 hour and 40 minutes on weekday workouts and for up to 4 hours on weekends. Before starting this plan the athlete should be able to ride comfortably for 1.5 hours. The athlete should consult with their doctor and be sure they are healthy enough to exercise at a high intensity before beginning this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:08 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:08 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?