Derek DalzellAll plans by this Coach
To buy this plan you should have a power meter and the motivation to build your FTP (Functional Threshold Power). FTP is the power you can hold for 60 minutes. During this month long plan the goal will be to build that number through different workout sets. The build begins with an FTP test where you should ride as hard as possible for 20 minutes. From there, your personal zones will be established for the remainder of the workouts. After the month is complete, you re-test and start the process all over again with your new power zones.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?