Cycling: Gran Fondo Prep - 16 Weeks - by KyleCoaching
Charles Kyle - KyleCoachingAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week training program will prepare you with the goal to average 15 to 18 mph and to finish a full 80 mile course in 4.5 to 6 hours.
Over this 16 week program, you will build your fitness level, endurance and strength to complete the course with confidence
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:19 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:19 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?