Winston DavidAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to help a cyclist build toward their first cat 5 race. They can follow this plan with a power meter, HR monitor, or just a stop watch using perceived exertion. They need Microsoft word to open the workout descriptions. The cyclist should be able to comfortably ride for 1 hour before beginning this plan. They need to be able to ride for 6 days a week. One of those days is for 30 minutes, but most days are for about 1-1.5 hours. The longest ride is 2 hours. They should expect to gain fitness in all areas by following this plan. The athlete should consult with their doctor and be sure they are healthy enough to exercise at a high intensity before beginning this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.