Winston DavidAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to help a cyclist build toward their first cat 5 race. They can follow this plan with a power meter, HR monitor, or just a stop watch using perceived exertion. They need Microsoft word to open the workout descriptions. The cyclist should be able to comfortably ride for 1 hour before beginning this plan. They need to be able to ride for 6 days a week. One of those days is for 30 minutes, but most days are for about 1-1.5 hours. The longest ride is 2 hours. They should expect to gain fitness in all areas by following this plan. The athlete should consult with their doctor and be sure they are healthy enough to exercise at a high intensity before beginning this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?