This endurance racing plan is designed for more advanced racers who engage in 40-100 mile road and mountain races. This is the 2nd of three 30 day blocks in a 90 day plan, although it can be used as a standalone training block during a racer's build period. Racers who include this block in their workouts should have raced at least one 50-100 mile race in the past year, or at a minimum have a good ride base and be working towards an endurance racing event. Riders utilizing this plan should be riding 4-6 times per week, 1-4 hours per day with several hard or moderately hard rdies included each week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.