Cat 1-3 Build Block 2 of 3 month
This endurance racing plan is designed for more advanced racers who engage in 40-100 mile road and mountain races. This is the 2nd of three 30 day blocks in a 90 day plan, although it can be used as a standalone training block during a racer's build period. Racers who include this block in their workouts should have raced at least one 50-100 mile race in the past year, or at a minimum have a good ride base and be working towards an endurance racing event. Riders utilizing this plan should be riding 4-6 times per week, 1-4 hours per day with several hard or moderately hard rdies included each week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.