12 Weeks to a Strong Criterium
Winston DavidAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to help a cyclist have a strong 45-60 minute criterium. They can follow this plan with a power meter, HR monitor, or just a stop watch using perceived exertion. They need Microsoft word to open the workout descriptions. The cyclist should be able to comfortably ride for 1 hour before starting this plan. They need to be able to ride for 6 days a week. One of those days is for 30 minutes, but most days are for about 1 to 1.5 hours. The longest ride is 2 hours. They should expect to gain strength and the ability to make many accelerations by following this plan. The athlete should consult with their doctor and be sure they are healthy enough to exercise at a high intensity before beginning this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:41 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:41 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?