Zack AllisonAll plans by this Coach
Tulsa Tough is the SUPER BOWL of criterium racing. Criterium racing is a unique discipline of bike racing with specific demands and related outcomes. This training plan is designed to create peak crit fitness in 8 weeks.
This plan is designed by Zack Allison, a professional coach and racer for Source Endurance and Bike Sports. This plan is designed from a place of education and experience. You need a baseline to be able to make it to the end of a crit. that baseline is defined by the competition level you're at and the duration of the crit which is usually 45 minutes for beginner categories up to 100k for pro men. This plan can be expanded in volume easily to account for those changes in race duration.
This plan is designed using power, workout builder and intensity factor so you can complete these workouts with a power meter or with no metrics except relative effort.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.