Roberto VukovicAll plans by this Coach
Take the Plan and improve your FTP!
You're a competitive cyclist with race experience but you might feel the gains are out of sight? I got your back.
The plan is based on current research on block periodization and the norwegian training method and works on the principle of training density: By overloading our system with 5 consecutive days of focused intervals we can increase the dose our body experiences and drive greater training adaptation.
If you ever asked yourself why pros get so good you might find the answer in stage racing. And you might experienced it for yourself. You suffer through consecutive hard days of racing and if you get the recovery right become better than ever before. A premise for the plan is that you prepare the hard training block with lots of carbohydrates.
In the plan you will recover through the rest week yet stay sharp and ready for the rest of the plan.
As always the plan is simple and easy to follow with carbohydrate suggestions and examples to maximize endurance performance and training adaptation. Enjoy!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.