Roberto VukovicAll plans by this Coach
This is a full 4-week build block for elite cyclists with detailed descriptions about the reasons and adaptations of the specific training sessions. In addition, you have a guideline regarding the amount of carbohydrates you should consume per hour of riding for each workout. Studies indicate that eating carbs on rides improves training adaptations. That's a decent deal: Eat sugar and get faster!
This training plan is designed to be a perfect example during a building block leading into your road cycling season.
As always, this plan is easy and simple to follow as well as based on research and real-life data. Enjoy!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.