Cliff ScherbAll plans by this Coach
:::GRANFONDO SAN DIEGO:::
This 15 week plan is designed for advanced to elite level cyclists looking to PR the 108mi event. Starting from base level rides to build to peak. The plan also includes best days for testing and racing along the way.
***Key Plan and Training Statistics***
-Power based workotus and intervals
-Total weekly hours ranging from 7-13 hours of training
-Peak ATL: 750TSS (Single Largest week)
-Peak CTL: 90TSS/ (Day)
-Peak TSS: 300TSS (Single workout/effort)
-Peak TSB: ~ -10 to -15 TSB (week's 5/6 out from the event.)
-Weeks 5,4,3,2 incldue course specific prep.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?