Sergey KozachenkoAll plans by this Coach
A cycle of intensive power training for the improvement of building capacity is constantly applied zusillya, pidide tim, who is ready for the mountain slopes.
In this training plan, the speed of recruitment to recovery is 4/3 in the first two tizhny and 5/2 in the third tizhn.
More training is intensive, stimulated with an emphasis on power work.
Be sure to run the FTP test and set the correct readings on your TrainingPeaks side.
Follow your self-confidence, you can change the number of repetitions in the net at training sessions, or increase the interval between the working exercises.
Leave a note on the WellRide side:
My facebook side:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.