Sergey KozachenkoAll plans by this Coach
A cycle of intense strength training to improve the ability to constantly exert effort, suitable for those who are preparing for mountain trails.
In this training plan, the load-to-rest ratio is 4/3 on the first two weeks and 5/2 on the third Sunday.
Most workouts are intense, built with an emphasis on strength work.
Be sure to take the FTP test and set the correct scores on your TrainingPeaks page.
Monitor your well-being, you can reduce the number of repetitions in the network during training or increase the rest interval between work segments.
Leave a message on the WellRide page:
My Facebook page:
Зверніться до мене, щоб отримати цей тренувальний план зі знижкою 10% !!!
Залишіть повідомлення на станиці Cyclon Training - https://www.facebook.com/CyclonTraining
Моя сторінка Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sergey.kozachenko.16
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.