Guillaume PlourdeAll plans by this Coach
This 4 weeks plan will help you build specific strength on the bike and will make you a better climber. This plan should be done at the end of your general preparation. It's a reasonable training volume (6-8hrs per week), so perfect for the time crunched cyclist. You will spend a lot of time at lower cadence, focusing on pedalling efficiency and optimal muscle recruitment.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?