Matthew StevensAll plans by this Coach
This is a 6 week plan, based on increasing FTP (Functional Threshold Power) and is ideal for a beginner or intermediate level cyclist.
With 3x roughly 1 hour sessions during the week, with some slightly longer sessions at weekends, this plan is perfect for a time pressed cyclist, who is juggling work and family life.
See your FTP build with this workout by Cotswold Cycle Coaching.
Required - Power meter or smart trainer.
Cotswold Cycle coaching was founded by endurance cyclist, Matt Stevens, who is a 3x WUCA World Record holder, and WTTC 2020 6-hour age group TT World Champion. Matt runs his coaching company, and his own training, alongside a full time job in the Emergency Services, and 2 children; so knows a thing or two about how to train effectively with little time.
Needless to say then, that Cotswold Cycle Coaching's specialty is producing high quality training packages, for time-pressed athletes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.